Showers of Blessings Harvest Center Rental and Building Use Guidelines & Online Event Application Form
Rental requests (i.e. weddings, meetings, funerals etc.) for use of the church must complete an Event Application Form.
The Special Events Coordinator will coordinate with the Calendar of Events and Building Utilization Coordinators to check availability of date and space. The Special Events Coordinator will review the Event Application Form for completeness and provide it to Showers of Blessings Harvest Center Leadership. If approved, the Special Event Coordinator will contact the requesting party to confirm the engagement and inform the requesting party of the final cost of the ministries of help needed for the engagement (i.e. environmental services, security & parking, communications, dining room etc.)
Although all replica louis vuitton Timepieces are chanel replica not offered with louis vuitton replica the aforementioned superior but hermes replica while affairs a hermes replica you doní»t charge to be afraid about superior and dior replica workmanship. These timepieces are rolex replica bogus beneath the administration of gucci replica accomplished Swiss horologists. Superior actual such as chanel replica 18k solid gold, 904L stainless animate louis vuitton replica and scratch-proof azure clear are chanel replica acclimated in the accomplishment of louis vuitton replica .
The Special Events Coordinator will contact the individual or organization requesting use of the church to provide the Building Use Rental Agreement along with the procedures and requirements for renting the church. Our goal is to notify the requesting party within 72 hours if the space is available.
A non refundable rental deposit must accompany the Building Use Agreement.
Upon receipt of a signed Building Use Rental Agreement and deposit, The Special Events Coordinator will contact the necessary Ministries of Help to inform them of the event and to place the event on their calendar for services.
Set up, decorating, preparations
- Turn in a drawing of the room set up to Event Coordinator in the office. Please include layout of tables & chairs, as well as if you will need use of microphone, piano, or any other special items. Custodial help is available to do room set up if you have your drawing turned into the office 2 weeks prior to the event.
- Decide who will do the decorating for your event. Is a custodian needed to be present the day before the event while you are decorating & doing final set up?
- If there are any deliveries such as flowers, food, etc. please arrange for yourself or another person from your party to be present to accept the delivery.
- If there is any set-up needed by an outside group (not done by our custodian) you or a member of your committee will be responsible to be present to greet them and be available during the set up. For example: recitals, photographers, etc.
Use of the kitchen/cooking
- If you are planning on using the kitchen, let Showers of Blessings Harvest Center know if you will need use of the kitchen only for the day of the event or also for preparations the day before the event?
- You will be responsible for the clean up of the kitchen at the end of the event. Kitchen should be restored to its original condition.
- A custodian is available to help you with clean up. Events larger than 50 people will have 2 custodians. Any hours that these custodians are helping you above and beyond their normal work week hours they need to know in advance so they can cover the event.
- If you need assistance from any of the Musicians or the Minister of Music, please submit your request a month prior to the event, please include the estimated or approximate length of time of event.
- If your event will need the assistance of the Audio/Video Ministry, please submit your request a month prior to the event; please include the estimated or approximate length of time of event.
- Please be specific in your request (audio only or video and audio).
- Depending on the nature of your event, a specified list of items/equipment will be needed a month prior to the event (This will ensure the proper coverage of event).
- Security: Security will be provided during all events on the church campus by the Parking and Security Ministry.
ONLINE EVENT APPLICATION FORM